Short list of the goings-on of this week:
1. MP started 1st grade.
2. MP began taking ballet, tap, and jazz classes.
3. A migraine made it's home in my noggin for 3 consecutive days.
4. I actually cooked dinner every night of the week. No takeout. That's shocking.
5. My boss was in the office, which means I have little time to blog or facebook because he's making me do mundane shit.
6. MP lost yet another tooth. (I swear she loses one every 2-3 weeks!)
Sounds pretty boring, and it is, but I'm giving you a reason why I haven't posted in a bit. I've got a lot planned for the weekend, so hopefully I'll have some fun stories for you on Monday. And hopefully none of those stories involve a broken arm, broken heart, or run-ins with the law.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!