These are some things that have transpired in the past 5 days that make me want to crawl in my bed and never come out. Except to answer the door for the pizza man.
1. MP lost three (count 'em, THREE) teeth in a week. I don't normally carry cash at all, I debit everything, so the tooth fairy had to start giving out change. I think the kid's got pliers in her room or something, who loses three freaking teeth in a week!?
2. MP graduated from kindergarten, and on the stage it said "Class of 2021". Which caused me to cry even more than I had when she was singing along with her class, because I realized that I would be 41 when she graduates high school, and that freaked me out.
3. MP went to stay with my parents from yesterday after graduation until next weekend. When she gets back she'll be here for a day before she goes to her dad's for 2-3 weeks. I'm all alone in the house, and miss the little turd already. I threw a pity party for myself last night, but I'll chalk that up to being hormonal. I'll just have to find something to keep me busy. Sassypants has already been warned that I will be at her house more than usual.
4. I loaned a large amount of money to a family member, who promised I would be paid back by Friday. Turns out that's not the case, and I have to wait until the 15th now. Here's the deal I'm most pissed about: there are two weekends between now and the 15th, and I don't have my kiddo. Prime time to go have fun with friends without the stress of finding a sitter. But my account is bad news bears, and that's not feasible now...so I'll be sitting home even more pissed than usual because this time it's not even my fault. Or maybe it is, since I loaned the money...
5. BF was supposed to come over the past three nights but cancelled every night due to some different issue each night. He's supposed to meet me at the house after work today, and if he doesn't I may go to a bar and drink the pennies away in my bank account all by myself. Let's not even start on the last time I've gotten any. That's a whole 'nother story for another day.
6. I totally forgot about a ticket I had gotten in January and went to court for in March. The due date to do defensive driving and obtain my driving record was June 3rd, with no extensions given, no exceptions. I remembered the ticket...yesterday, the day it was due. No way possible to get everything done and to the court by the same day. So now I think I have to go BACK to court, and pay another $225 plus a $25 late fee on it.
7. And the cherry on the whipped cream covered sundae... my landlord emailed me an hour ago telling me that she's going to need to move back into the house by August 1st. I started crying as soon as I got the email. You see, this is the perfect house for me and MP, great school, close to everything, all her friends in the neighborhood, 3 miles from BF, low rent, etc. She rented to me and said she'd probably never move back because she wanted to save money and liked it where she lives. Guess not so much anymore. So now I have to start all over again and find a new place, and move all the shit I've accumulated AGAIN. I'm devastated.
So tonight I've already let BF know that I will be drowning my sorrows with the Keystone Lights (don't judge, I'm poor) and the bottle of wine in my fridge. Hopefully the next week will go smoother.