Answered by Miss Priss, age 5 (well, 6 in 2 weeks...). Answers are exactly as she quoted them.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
When I act mean and bad and when someone stole something that was yours (I have no idea what she's talking about on the last part)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You do funny stuff and squeeze that butt. (Squeeze that butt is how I wake her up in the morning, she has a tushie that just needs to be squeezed sometimes!)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You were always being silly and you had fun at recess.
6. How old is your mom?
28 (She usually says 58 so I'll take this answer!)
7. How tall is your mom?
20 feet long (oh dear)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me and spend time with me and Jered.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
You just go to your friends and hang out and you go on a field trip with your friends like to the river.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Because you sing good and because youre the most talented girl I've ever met. (Singing, no way)
11. What is your mom really good at?
You are really really really good at going to nap. (Ha, I love to sleep, what can I say?)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Letting me play with my friends. (Seeing as she only wants to run around with boys that are 4 years older, I'll say I guess I'm not good at letting her play with her friends!)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Work at *insert correct name of company I work for here*. (Very good!)
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
I would really say fried chicken. (Nope, but I am a Southern girl and love my fried foods.)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Because what you do for me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
SpongeBob. (I don't see the resemblance?)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Sometimes we play games.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Because we're both talented and we both like boys. (Niiiice. I'm in for some serious shit in her teenage years.)
19. How are you and your mom different?
We don't have the same hair cause yours is brown and blonde and mine is brown.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you spend time with me.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the river. (10-4, little one!)
When I told her that was the end, she said she wished there was more. :)