Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Some pics from the Aerosmith/ZZ Top concert

Since we were way, way, WAY back on the lawn, I have no good pics of the bands... But here are some with the group, the beards, and a great glimpse of my awesome orange cast.

Me, my brother, and his best friend doing the ZZ pose (well, they're doing it, I'm trying with the cast...):



Waiting on the concert to start:



Me and Justin, aka QB, or Bizzle:



My brother, me, and QB:



Dancing to ZZ Top:



And here are me and Paula with the beards on. Just call me Billy F. Gibbons.

2 comments:

Samsmama said...

Sometimes the lawn is the best place to be, in my experience. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Still waiting to hear how you came about having that dead sexy cast...

calicobebop said...

SWEET! Looks like you had a blast!! Tell me you have a fabulous story about meeting the band back stage and getting fabulously drunk with famous people! :) Love the pictures, so glad you had a great time!