... but I am an awful blogger. I read everyone else's daily, but I have nothing new in my life to talk about. It's been two weeks since I last posted, and I have come to the realization that I'm just boring! So, in order to have something to post (and to prove I may have at one time been interesting), I'm totally jacking Samsmama's idea and posting a list of ten random things from my past that I've done...with one thing listed that I didn't do. See if you can figure out which one it is!
(oh, and Sassypants, you can't comment until they figure it out, because it's just not fair... you've known me for 24 years).
1. I was an egg donor after MP was born... I only planned on doing it once, but ended up doing it 7 times because my baby makers were apparently a hot commodity.
2. I got busted driving drunk (yes, I know, no lectures please) when I was 19 (again, underage, I know) and my parents had to come pick me up on the side of the road. 3 miles from my house. On a Tuesday. At 3am. The cop was nice enough not to haul me to jail, though.
3. I had scholarship offers to dance in college (not strippering, dance teaming) but stayed in my hometown for a boy. We broke up 5 months later.
4. I've been on the bar at every Coyote Ugly bar I've been to. And Hogs and Heifers.
4. I have never, ever, flashed my boobies... even before I had a kiddo and they were more, um, perky.
5. I had to ride a Greyhound bus from San Antonio to my hometown twice because I totaled my car and had no other way. It was one of the most awful experiences ever, and I cried getting on it every time.
6. I've smuggled prescription drugs and steroids into the US from Mexico.
7. My first kiss was under my parents' trailer, and he tasted like bubblegum. He also tried to put his hand up my shirt and I freaked out. We were 5.
8. My friend once spilled red nail polish on her white comforter when I spent the night at her house in elementary school, and when her mom saw what happened, my friend blamed it on me and I got in trouble. I still carry that grudge. :)
9. I've been to jail three times.
10. I spent every sunny day (and some rainy ones) during the summer in the late 80's/early 90's jumping on my trampoline and listening to tapes of New Kids on the Block, Paula Abdul, Janet Jackson, and MC Hammer... from the time I woke up until the sun went down. I LOVED IT.