Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes.

(Sing that like David Bowie, okay?)

Yeah I know, it's been over two months. Sorry. MAJOR shit has gone down in my personal life... lots of changes. And in my favorite way to recap, I'll give you a list!

Things I've done in the past month and a half:

*Quit my corporate job.
*Got a job at a teeny construction company.
*Moved back to the area where I grew up.
*Traded in living in a house for a townhome (I like it way better, no yard to mow!)
*Got me one of those boyfriend thingys.
*Possibly may be breaking up with that boyfriend thingy (jury's still out, I should have a decision by the weekend).
*Readjusting to small town living.

All of this is for the best for MP and I, and I am very happy with my decision. I thought long and hard for 6 months before I made the move, and although I worry every day still, I feel more at peace with this decision than a lot of the ones I've made in the past 4 years. I decided I wanted my daughter to grow up in a small town like I did, and be closer to family.

So. We shall see how this all turns out. I'm uncharacteristically optimistic about it all.

Hope to be back posting more on the regular. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOO to the mother fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Glad your back!

Good for you making changes. I need to grow a pair and do the same.

Maggie said...

You go girl! Glad you made the change. It's hard, and scary and some days you'll think "what the fuck was I thinking" but it is worth it to be near family.

Megan said...

I'm feeling very optimistic for you - keep us posted. :)

Megan said...

I miss your postings *sigh*

onlinembaedu21 said...

symbiosis online mba​ffers a flexible learning pathway for graduates and working professionals seeking to enhance their business and management expertise. It provides learning across areas such as finance, marketing, leadership, operations, and strategic management. The online format enables learners to pursue higher education while balancing professional responsibilities and career goals.